Establishment of a virtual platform for in-demand professions beyond conventional education
KGiSL MicroCollege, an institution known for short-term career preparation courses, is venturing into the world of online learning through our new AltEd course offerings. With the aim of creating career-ready professionals, we are preparing a virtual platform to train individuals for in-demand professions. This facility is part of the KGiSL family, which has been successfully operating in the education sector for more than 20 years and has helped more than 10,000 students to successfully start their careers. This new project allows you to learn new skills from the comfort of your own home.
Features of AltEd programmes
- The course begins with the Design Thinking Bootcamp, which uses game-based learning elements to make the learning process fun, engaging, and rewarding.
- Live interactive classes via the Zoom meeting platform, led by experienced trainers and seasoned professionals.
- Courses in collaboration with renowned educational platforms such as CISCO, IIDE, Coursera, Meta, Bversity and Bankedge.
- Supportive online community of learners that promotes opportunities for networking, knowledge sharing, and collaborative problem solving.
- Assignments and projects that encourage practical application of knowledge and ensure connection to the real world.
- Offline contact sessions to clarify questions and provide individualised feedback to foster mentor-mentee relationships.
- Industry Ready Certificate to help applicants and recruiters better understand student skill levels and enhance professional credibility.
- Soft skills, placement training, personality development, mental health coaching and yoga sessions to create people who are well rounded in all aspects to face the world of industry.